Friday, March 12, 2010

Hibiscus

I still cannot find the name of this hibiscus specie. There are 2 garden centers both of them sell those kind of hibiscus (pink or white) and they are cultivated in Lebanon. They call it Lebanese Hibiscus that it's very popular in Lebanon.
I tried to look for pictures or information about this hibiscus but I didn't have luck!

if you can identify this hibiscus's name please let me know.. there is a picture of the leaves which are shorter than the chinese hibiscus and thinner.


2 comments:

  1. This looks like one of the mallow hibiscus. Do a search for Hibiscus moscheutos for more information. Great pics, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I think it's not Hibiscus moscheutos. I have researched that before. The Hibiscus moscheutos has bigger leaves and bigger flowers...

    thanks again! :-)

    ReplyDelete